The 'E' List
The last few posts have been on the heavy side. So this one is a light hearted listicle that will let you get to know me a bit better and give you an insight into what makes this blogger a little mad and a little weird.
- I speak fluent Spanish (and a bit of Italian)
- I am an only child
- I hate the sound of people chewing. To the point that I need to leave the room.
- I’m a terrible swimmer
- Driving makes me anxious
- I learned guitar and piano when I was in primary school
- I often talk to myself as if I’m being interviewed - it helps me compartmentalise my thoughts
- One of my aims in life is to write and publish a novel
- One of my favourite book genres is Gothic Romance (currently reading Wuthering Heights)
- I’m a big sport fan and one day I want to watch an EPL match live
- I get panic attacks almost weekly, but I’ve learned to control them a lot better with help from friends
- Speaking of friends, I have very few. This is out of choice and there will be a post about this soon.
- I was bullied all through primary school and didn't make friends until year 6
- My heroes are my parents.
- When I’m angry, I turn my stereo up to full volume and dance around my room to get rid of the excess adrenaline
- My favourite flavour combination is chocolate and peanut butter
- My favourite colour is purple, but I never wear purple because greens and blues go best with my skin
- With enough money I aim to one day have a library/reading room in my house
- I want to visit the Scottish Highlands
- I’m jealous of people with pretty, perky noses
- I love Winter
- I’m afraid of moths. Don't ask.
- I hated my first name for years, until Vampire Diaries made it trendy
- Airports make me anxious more than the flying part of the journey
- I think that inconsideration is the worst trait a person can have
Author's Note: It's not until you try to list 25 things about yourself that you realise how un-interesting you are.